Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Furman

Speaking of ND, wasn't O'Connor the QB that lost to ND before Cook took over?

Is your other QB an option? I don't mean to be a troll, but I'm not sure you survive ND with O'Connor under center.

Its weird because all the other times hes played he was solid. He isnt tonight. No idea on our other options.

Is your other QB an option? I don't mean to be a troll, but I'm not sure you survive ND with O'Connor under center.

They didn't let him throw the first qtr. I'd like to see them open up the offense a bit with him before making that call. He really hasn't been that bad. Not his fault our TE is playing like he's got money on the spread.

I've tried to stay quiet until now.....but holy shit our offense looks like garbage.

Our defense hasnt been dominant either. Still no points but they have put up some decent runs on us

Ahh nice pass and catch. Spoke too soon.

Not really. From top to bottom we look avg ar best. Of course its the first game but the fact is we all expected more than this thus far

Last edited:
8-10 109 and a TD for O'Conner so far. He hasn't been bad. We'd be where we should be if not for the dumb penalties by Price.

Not really. From top to bottom we look avg ar best. If course its the first game but the fact is we all expected more than this thus farg

Playing down to the opponent and its the first game. It happens.

Not really. From top to bottom we look avg ar best. Of course its the first game but the fact is we all expected more than this thus far

Where do you see us coming up short? Our run D has been a little weak, but other than some dumb penalties I think we've been decent.

In summary were barely beating furman at home. They are getting wide open catches() nobody within 10 feet of the receiver)No pressure on their qb. Uninspired for starters!!! Not going to argue but you have to admit youre a little surprised

Back