Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU @ Indiana (8pm)

a horrible throw there by IU's qb masked what was a horrible blown coverage. that WR was wide open in the end zone and the qb just missed him.

Last edited:
The guy has overthrown at least 6 passes today. That Davis throw was beyond awful. Funny thing is, there is absolutely no pressure!!! There is no more excuses. You just suck O'Connor

it's not just O'Connor. we can't run against these jokers.

holding penalties up the wazoo. the offense looks horrible all around.

Last edited:
I really don't see how anyone can defend O'Conner's play? He's had time again and just can't hit open receiver's.

I really don't see how anyone can defend O'Conner's play? He's had time again and just can't hit open receiver's.

He's a below average "running" QB who can't throw the ball. Might as well go with Terry if that's what you're looking for. Hell, stick Corley back there.

Last edited:
We won't run on anyone this year if our QB doesn't need to be respected.

I hear you but we shudnt need IU's respect to run all over them. we should be able to establish the run to set up the pass against almost anyone, not the reverse, especially a team like IU..

Last edited:
didnt someone here say this is the most talented team Dantonionhas ever put on the field at the beginning of thr year? they look awful - except the run defense, but we r playing IU so that alone doesn't make them great.

TOC has played poorly but let's not pretend he's the only one on offense who sucks right now.

The team is flat. I've seen it a thousand times where you plug in a new QB and new energy gets sprung into the team.

TOC has played poorly but let's not pretend he's the only one on offense who sucks right now.

thats true but at least LJ Scott got yanked - for the second week in a row. and I'd say he was less to blame since the line is giving TOC time but not opening any holes for him

Last edited:
Back