Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fire Caldwell

What about the great gaming call from Jim Bob Gump? Wasn't he our offensive savior?

This should be a poll. Post your first choice replacement.

Tom Coughlin if he is still alive next year. Hell his corpse would be more animated than the guy we have now.

Whatever. So you guys stop bitching. We will see how we rebound from this

Caldwell to reporters:
"Tate was not benched in the 2nd half. That was part of the gameplan."

Tate across the hall.
"I've never been benched before like today."

That's a unified locker room.

Whatever. So you guys stop bitching. We will see how we rebound from this

Rebound? Lol they'll be lucky if they win another game this year. Hard to believe how bad this team is, it's beyond atrocious I'd just go full blown rebuild right now if I were them, staffrod and Tate go both go, trade them ASAP

Last edited:
Caldwell to reporters:

Tate across the hall.

Tate has been terrible he can be shown the door anytime they'd like

Caldwell to reporters:

Tate across the hall.

Lol.

I'd rather have Tate compared to Caldwell. I guess they can both go.

Blow it up, trade whomever you can for draft picks let that rookie from Michigan play out the rest of the year lets see what he's got

I'm sure the lions could get Jerry jones to give em some draft picks for staffrod, win win for everyone. Anything you can get for Tate would be a bonus and if nobody wants him release him

Last edited:
Whether he deserves it or not, Stafford needs to go. He's part of the entire toxin that's been building for decades. You have to start from scratch with everyone. Turn this into a freaking expansion team, change the colors, name, everything.

Did anyone ever think to talk to Cooter during the game to let him know running a bunch of times for 3 yards was never going to get us back into the game? Stafford should have shredded this defense made up of a bunch of no names. One of the uglier offensive games I've ever watched. ..and that's saying something.

Last edited:
Back