Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Northwestern Game

LuciousGameWinner

I have not watched them play this year but they did beat Iowa so who knows. If O'Connor starts my head will explode. I am going to predict the first series for you guys. Run, run, incomplete pass, punt.

Getting ready to head to the game now. Been awhile since I haven't been super excited to go lol

Looking like either O'Conner or Terry at QB. Haven't really seen Lewerke warming up.

I read on rivals that lewerke was working with the 1's in warm ups.

I have not watched them play this year but they did beat Iowa so who knows. If O'Connor starts my head will explode. I am going to predict the first series for you guys. Run, run, incomplete pass, punt.

Rutgers almost beat Iowa - if Janareon Grant didn't suffer a season ending injury in the game, they likely would have beaten the hawkeyes. This shouldn't be a close game but I won't mind so much if it is given that Lewerke is getting his first start. Happy to play a close one with the Mildcats if it means taking a step to build for the future.

Last edited:
I know it's early and against NW, but based on what we've seen so far, I wonder what the coaches were seeing in practice. Maybe he's been slowly closing the gap.

Lewerke looks good! But how about the young guys on defense? I'm loving seeing all these young guys not only playing but starting. It's obvious they're talented.

Lewerke looks good! But how about the young guys on defense? I'm loving seeing all these young guys not only playing but starting. It's obvious they're talented.

yeah, i wonder how well moving Malik outside would work against a team that can run the ball.

Not well in my opinion. Wow Lewerke is cool under pressure. Gotta say the play calling looks much better as well.

i agree but I don't mind against NW - shows they're trying to do something and it gets more guys experience in the middle. Didn't like them letting NW bounce it outside for that TD though.

Good production so far, happy with lewerke and the running game. Having Bullough and Raqueon helps a lot too.

Nw figured something out, getting big chunks on 1st down

Back