Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Week

I don't need to pay $10 a month to know our lines lack depth. Most of us have noticed that since the 2nd half of the ND game.

I don't need to pay $10 a month to know our lines lack depth. Most of us have noticed that since the 2nd half of the ND game.

well there's a lot more than that, interviews, press conferences, some good info if you were interested.

They just documented run plays there but it's obviously an issue on passing downs as well. We rank 119th in the country with 7 sacks, which is just abysmal, we were 15th last year, 13th in 2014, and 32nd in 2013 (surprisingly low for that defense). I'm not completely letting the DB's off the hook but if the QB has that much time in the pocket they're going to find open receivers. INT's come when the QB is being pressured and has to get rid of the ball early and not go through all progressions. that rarely happens with this defense. We have one all american and the rest aren't ready for prime time, Cooper is adequate but needs some talent next to him,

I had a dream that Michigan state beat Michigan 60-10 this weekend, and harbaugh got fired as he was leaving the stadium. It was beautiful

I say give the seniors 1 more game today before going full rebuild. Let O'Conner start. Let him throw 50/50 balls downfield and pray.

Besides, there's a good chance the QB could die today. I'd rather sacrifice O'Conner lol

Back