Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OSU This week

everyoneneedsasmil

After a thriller win over Penn St, the team has to turn right around and take on the league's one consistent powerhouse. No one is giving us a chance, and the spread is as high as OSU by 17.

I don't disagree with most of the sentiment thrown around. OSU has played at a much higher level than we have (Iowa game notwithstanding) throughout the year. Just like last week, I'd probably be pleased just with a close game. But this is also a defacto play-in game for the B1G championship. I have to guess the team is riding high and feels like they can play with anyone.

Anybody think we have a realistic chance this Saturday?

After seeing Iowa thump OSU anything is possible really. I won’t be shocked if we win but i will be damn surprised for sure. It’s all gravy at this point anyways, win or lose. The fact that we’re even in this position from where we were 3 months ago is incredible. In the end I’d say OSU by about 10. Going to have to be virtually clean turnover wise, no LJ or Lewerke fumbles to kill a drive/hand good field position and we will have a chance.

To me it depends which OSU teams shows up. All they have heard this year is that they were on their way to the playoffs and now suddenly it seems like all of that is no longer a possibility. So do they come out mad or flat? That's the question. It does seem like we always play them tough because of all the Ohio kids on the team. I'm hoping for a good game.
As Sparty mentioned, this is all gravy. We are a year ahead of schedule if you ask me. Just don't lose to Maryland or Rutgers please!

I was shocked when I saw they were 15 point favorites. I think to win we will have to be plus 3 in the turnovers and Lewerke will have to be sharp like he was last week.

If we have any other LB on the roster in over Frey on that play, Weber is stopped for a 4 yard gain. That guy is just horrible.

I had to listen to the first drive on the radio. Why did Scott get pulled after 2 good runs to start the game????

Back