Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OSU This week

And just like that m turning this garbage off. No passion, no creativity, no desire. Pathetic

for the better part of a day I've been bummed that I can't watch the game live. now I'm glad i don't have a DVR anymore. this is what I expected from PSU - I bet they're wondering how the heck they lost to us.

Wow. They're ran the ball like 20 straight times and have a 28 point lead.... Let's have or lbs bail and run 20 yards down the field. Smart.... dumb fucks!

I've probably been the most critical of Lewerke this year, but I've never questioned his toughness. Today he looks scared and that worries me.

2 full steps from the fuckeye after the throw. that alone should keep targeting as the call.

I've probably been the most critical of Lewerke this year, but I've never questioned his toughness. Today he looks scared and that worries me.

The fact that you think this is on Lewerke is pretty funny. He's missed 5 throws...the defense has stopped Ohio State 0 times other than the one play where Barrett fumbled it. Come on man

The fact that you think this is on Lewerke is pretty funny. He's missed 5 throws...the defense has stopped Ohio State 0 times other than the one play where Barrett fumbled it. Come on man

He's the main fucking reason that that defense has been on the field all game man. He's been horrible and there isn't any debate to be had. It's fact!

If was dantonio id take a seat, look at the team "wow" and start laughing. "you guys ready to get back on the bus".

Do a shot for every OSU carry over 10 yards, you’ll be blacked out already

Back