Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OTL Report

Never be embarrassed to call yourself an alumni man. Don't let this one man do that to you.

That OTK report is absolute garbage and every single incident in it is distorted for click bait. Izzo handled everything 100% properly. Dantonio did too save for some obscure reference with no proof or context that he had a player talk to his mother.

Last edited:
That OTK report is absolute garbage and every single incident in it is distorted for click bait. Izzo handled everything 100% properly. Dantonio did too save for some obscure reference with no proof or context that he had a player talk to his mother.

:nuts:

Yeah, keep telling yourself that bud.:bs:

So far in this report, they've shown Draymon Green a few times, but they haven't shown him kicking anybody in the balls yet.

Never be embarrassed to call yourself an alumni man. Don't let this one man do that to you.

For real.

If a person isn't already embarrassed enough just from simply being a Spartan alum, this shouldn't change anything.

jhhc2.jpg

I think every MSU fan knew about all these players and investigations. The Appling and Payne story is troubling. They should have been kicked off the team. Dantonio has done absolutely nothing wrong. Any and every player involved has been kicked off the team.

I think every MSU fan knew about all these players and investigations. The Appling and Payne story is troubling. They should have been kicked off the team. Dantonio has done absolutely nothing wrong. Any and every player involved has been kicked off the team.

We'll see. That isn't in line with what I'm hearing from Jemele Hill right now on her show on ESPN.

Point of information for anyone who wants to comment on the Appling and Payne situation. In 2010 the Ingham county prosecutor investigated the allegations and came to the conclusion that no crime had occurred, not that there wasn't enough evidence or the accuser decline ed to press charges, but that there was no rape.

None of that is mentioned. I'm not sure what you expect izzo to do in that situation, the kids were cleared of wrongdoing.

Based on our review of all of the materials, including the police report, actual interviews, and the specific details that were elicited directly from the Complainant, our office reached the conclusion that no crime had been committed. We therefore made the decision to decline to bring charges against the two young men.

Point of information for anyone who wants to comment on the Appling and Payne situation. In 2010 the Ingham county prosecutor investigated the allegations and came to the conclusion that no crime had occurred, not that there wasn't enough evidence or the accuser decline ed to press charges, but that there was no rape.

None of that is mentioned. I'm not sure what you expect izzo to do in that situation, the kids were cleared of wrongdoing.

The report conveniently left out quite a few details that didn't fit the narrative it was going for.

it seems this OTL reporter is trying to make this story bigger than it is by implicating the entire athletic department. maybe she wants to known as the one who took down dantonio and izzo and whether they're innocent doesn't matter - she won't suffer any consequences for making false accusations, it's only upside for her.

I could not care less about Hollis - never really liked the guy and it seems like if anyone in the administration should have known or done more it's him, not Simon. I think Simon is getting a raw deal - another case of the me too movement gone too far. I haven't read or heard everything out there but it sounds like Nassar had a couple people covering for him - if Simon knew the investigation and report were produced by his friends, then I would reconsider my position. from what I understand, for all she knew, a proper investigation was performed and he was supposedly administering legitimate medical services. the people who performed the investigations and signed off on the reports are no better than Nassar in my opinion. They may not have touched little girls but they definitely did significant harm to them by protecting their abuser.

Last edited:
And today they bring up an allegation from a girl who killed herself in 2012, her parents read her diary where she wrote that she was sexually assaulted by 4 MSU players in 2007 at another University's campus. Her parents reported it to police in 2014, they investigated and determined there was no evidence of a crime from 7 years prior. 2 of the players mentioned said they never even met the girl. They present it in the context that Dantonio should have done more. Done more for an assault that was alleged 7 years prior to the police even knowing about it by players who have long since graduated.

Dantonio handled everything by the book.

Appling and Payne were found to have committed no crime, as explicitly indicated by the anti MSU Michigan grad of a prosecutor we had at the time. They were 100% cleared of wrong doing. Walton? Accused of a scuffle with his G/F, plead to littering because witnesses said he didn't lay a finger on her. Stayed as a coach, got accused of a second incident and was promptly fired.

And seriously, the OTL's main witness admits she has never meant Izzo or Dantonio and has no idea how they've handled sexual assault allegations against their players, but she's heard from 3rd parties that they definitely maybe possible should have done more.

Just pathetic journalism.

And the allegation they handled an accusation by having a player talk to his mom is garbage too. Proper Title 9 procedures were followed, the police were involved, and the player was suspended and removed. They additionally made the player call his mom and explain to her why he was being suspended.

just a total joke of media hit pieces. Even the NCAA President is now coming forward to dispute the claims of one of the articles.

Nassar is a monster, but his situation has zero to do with Izzzo or Dantonio.

There is a witch hunt going on for Izzo and Dantonio right now.

Back