Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs Purdue

johnny2x2x

One of the biggest games of the season in all of college basketball.

I don?t like the back court matchup at all. The way we?ve been playing we should not win. Need to get out and run to have a chance.

Line is MSU -3,I thought Purdue would be favored or an even line. I dont like the matchups either. After Michigan winning ive had much less faith in games at home. Go Green!

JJJ needs to stay on the floor in the second half. If Goins plays more than 8 minutes we won't win.

And did Langford even play in the first half? If he did it sure didn't seem like it.

Last edited:
We missed a few wide open 3s and were 1-7 from deep. Make 5 threes in the second half and we should win.

Geez, Purdue didn't shoot it great but had ZERO turnovers. I don't get why this team doesn't force more turnovers. They get twice as many blocks as steals.

I know Izzo is worried about the 3 but I think they need to start coming with doubles in the post.

Schilling caught ball watching while Edwards goes right in for the loose ball put back.

Bridges, Ward, and JJJ out with us down 5. And Langford might as well be on the bench.

Last edited:
The lineup right now...Tum, mcquiad, Langford, goons and Tillman. Are you fucking kidding me Izzo???

There needs to be an advantage rule in basketball like soccer. NOt sure why there wasn't some breakaway call there against McQuaid.

Last edited:
Mcquaid finally hitting some shots when we need them. If the refs let these teams play we win no problem

The offense is going stagnant and jump shot heavy. Time to get the starting bigs back in.

Last edited:
Back