Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Go Blue

doneoett

Please help me out. I am trying to win this contest so my girl and me can get married. Everything payed for. Voting ends the 15th. 1 vote per email 2 emails per IP per day. It doesn't take long to register. It is with the local newspaper. Thanks everyone.
http://lasvegas.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=33051&s=9157793&i=2
This is the direct link to vote for us. We did a short video Q&A I did get a GO BLUE in there.

Probably shouldnt have made this your first post, but thats okay. Mods, dont take this down. I voted for you by the way. Had to sign up for it first. Good luck to you!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Probably shouldnt have made this your first post, but thats okay. Mods, dont take this down. I voted for you by the way. Had to sign up for it first. Good luck to you!
I am more a lurker than a poster. This is where i get my fix. I like this board you did a great job.

josh200612 said:
Sorry dude I voted for Tiffany and Nicholas. Sike! Go Blue!!!!!
<blockquote></blockquote> thank you for voting just 3 days left,then it will be all Michigan from there.

Back