Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hey, Vic

GoBlueInAtlanta

Show them how to make the "New" button on a thread a smokin' Winged Helmet.

That was all Andy Ulm's doing ....he wrote a lot of the code for GLB's site.

He's out in the middle of the ocean on a Navy vessel these days.

But there's a lot that could be done. I don't know how he created the "skins" so that you could change the backdrop to UM or some of the other things they did, but without acces to the backdoor, I can't remember some of the steps.

When my buddies and I launched TheSSN.com -- The Skate, Snow Network in 2000 I used to do a ton of HTML and coding stuff for the site. For a time I was the content manager for RentSkis.com, GearDirect.com and BuySkis.com and was a lot more familiar.

I've forgotten some of that stuf ...

bigvic said:
He's out in the middle of the ocean on a Navy vessel these days.

But there's a lot that could be done. I don't know how he created the "skins" so that you could change the backdrop to UM or some of the other things they did, but without acces to the backdoor, I can't remember some of the steps.

When my buddies and I launched TheSSN.com -- The Skate, Snow Network in 2000 I used to do a ton of HTML and coding stuff for the site. For a time I was the content manager for RentSkis.com, GearDirect.com and BuySkis.com and was a lot more familiar.

I've forgotten some of that stuf ...

Ruminate on it over the weekend. Maybe it will come back to you in a dream.

I'm out, have a great weekend!

Back