Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

College gameday coming

b311j

to Ann Arbor for the night game on Sept 10

you mean I can try to act like an idiot on national tv?!?!!? Oh boy!!!

College gameday irritates me. It was cool at first, but now its just irritating. I usually watch the boring guys on btn.

While this is cool because I'm going to the game, I have to agree with Hungry. Back in the 90's, Gameday was cool. Now it's just lame. Let's listen to some more in depth stories about the SEC! Oh yeah!

Yeah I agree. I will be at the game though. I am super excited for this year.

I guess I'm the minority, but there's something about getting up at 10:30 AM and watching that show for an hour plus to get geared up for gameday.

I got my ND tickets (well, two of the six) in the mail yesterday!! Can't wait!!

And I like GameDay quite a bit, from my couch when it comes on at 8am out here. But when they're at the golf course, it's pretty lame and the way people act is stupid.

I kind of figured they'd choose Week 2 for A2 being the first night game and all

bigvic said:

And I like GameDay quite a bit, from my couch when it comes on at 8am out here. But when they're at the golf course, it's pretty lame and the way people act is stupid.

I kind of figured they'd choose Week 2 for A2 being the first night game and all

The last time they were out here....2007 OSU game? can't remember...but they were at the parking lot across on the....um...north side? basically on the side that faces hoover. They were in the golf course for the 2003 ohio state game I think.

By the end of the season I had gotten to where I only watched the last 10 minutes to see their predictions. A lot of times it seemed the celebrity guest had as many right as they did.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
bigvic said:

The last time they were out here....2007 OSU game? can't remember...but they were at the parking lot across on the....um...north side? basically on the side that faces hoover. They were in the golf course for the 2003 ohio state game I think.

The golf course was pretty much a mad house in 2003. Best game I have ever been to. That one is going to be extremely hard to top. Maybe impossible.

They were there for an ND game and on the golf course, just south of the stadium so the scoreboard's giant BLOCK M was behind them. We were tailgating right down the hill from the set. It was a tad .....underwhelming but still sort of cool.

I've been to a few games where GameDay was there and the first time they were in the stadium grounds, essentially behind the student section on that corner and it was before they had the net behind the set and some student threw his empty soda cup and hit Herbie.

I got the message via txt on my phone from U of M and I jumped for joy!

Me to, I was so happy to hear that. They haven't been in Ann Arbor in what seems like a long time.

Pumped does not even come close to how I'm feeling about that weekend in general. UM's first night game against ND and Lions season opener the next day. I feel like I may need a personal day on that Monday...

Back