Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Two in a row

tigermud

It's not like they've never won two games in a row before, no pressure

Torri says fans shouldn't boo prince and that we need to be more postive and the negativity isn't good...

Prince comes up big tigers win 6-3 tonight...how's that

Torri says fans shouldn't boo prince and that we need to be more postive and the negativity isn't good...

I think what sets people over the edge with Prince lately is that he kinda has that appearance that he doesn't care. I'm sure he does, but showing some emotion wouldn't hurt.

I think what sets people over the edge with Prince lately is that he kinda has that appearance that he doesn't care. I'm sure he does, but showing some emotion wouldn't hurt.

Yea definitely agree with this. Prince was supposed to be the guy who put us over the top, and everyone was super pumped up when his signing was announced (I know some people didn't like it from the get go of course). The fact that he's coming up small sucks, but to just go through the motions while doing it is exponentially worse.

I don't read too much into that "Appearance" perception, does he ever not appear that way? I can't recall him ever not appearing rather aloof in post game interviews for example. it's likely eating him up inside I think he just needs to relax and not over think it. Same with half the line up really.

I don't read too much into that "Appearance" perception, does he ever not appear that way? I can't recall him ever not appearing rather aloof in post game interviews for example. it's likely eating him up inside I think he just needs to relax and not over think it. Same with half the line up really.
Seems like he and Miggy always play better when they're acting like big kids. Just haven't seen that side of them lately.

Torii needs to do a bit better than batting 217/.217/.304 w/a .522 OPS in this ALCS. He has merely 2 xbh both doubles and has zero homers...(although he did try to catch one) If he came to the Tigers b/c he believed that they would give him his best chance at a WS ring, he hasn't exactly contributed much to the cause...nor set the diamond on fire so far this postseason.

Hunter's slashline vs the A's in the ALDS was even more pitiful: .158/.238/.158 w/a miniscule .396 OPS. He had only 3 hits (all singles) one BB, struck out 6 times scored 3 runs, but had no RBIs.

As far as "fan negativity", I tend to think that Tigers fans are more tolerant and patient than many if not most other fanbases...considering the former Inge POTG texting slappies and Donnie Kelly devotees..heh!!

I believe the last team to win games 6 and 7 on the road was the 2004 Red Sox. Teams that win Game 5 on the road to take a 3-2 lead win their series 84% of the time (MLB Network stat)

You guys aren't doing a very good job being postive tonight..LOL

Yeah I know who am I to talk..

I think it's okay to boo people. Its not like Prince had a good season, it was sub par. I just wish Miggy hadn't got injured.

Back