Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

DG Calls It a 3 Man Race

thewolverines24

For the starting QB spot.

http://www.freep.com/article/201403...pring-football-devin-gardner-quarterback-race

I've had a thought about our QBs and Nuss that actually gets me excited to see how they progress this year. We now have an offensive coordinator who can go out and show them how to correct their footwork mistakes instead of just telling them how to correct the issues. Borges refused to have a QB coach, but we all know that Borges could not show our QBs proper drop back technique and footwork. He was far too out of shape. I feel there is plenty evidence of this issue with Denard never improving his footwork and the same for Devin. Hoping the QB footwork really improves under Nuss.

Nuss may be more athletic, but now who's going to show our QB's the best places to order takeout, how to order 10 lbs of sushi, or to pour chipati sauce on their Pizza House nachos making them 100x more delicious?*

*that last thing was shown to me at 3 AM by a drunk guy in Pizza House, circa 2001. When I have subsequently passed it on, it was well-received. one guy even looked me in the eyes, and said "thank you for showing me this." I have no doubt Borges also knows the secret.

Back