Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lewan to be charged in bar fight

Why the freak did Hoke put up with this shit.. I don't freaking care how good Lewan was at Michigan but he should have been kicked off the team...

Further proof that Lewan is a shithead. Hope the Lion's stay away from him in the draft.

Why the freak did Hoke put up with this shit.. I don't freaking care how good Lewan was at Michigan but he should have been kicked off the team...

He didn't just put up with it, he let him function as captain.

...and then there's the fact that that's decided by team vote. It's very disappointing.

Last edited:
.....and two Buckeyes fans reported being assaulted

Lewan has shown a propensity to be a jackhole from time to time, but my homerism forces me to wait til all of the info is released on this one.

.....and two Buckeyes fans reported being assaulted

Lewan has shown a propensity to be a jackhole from time to time, but my homerism forces me to wait til all of the info is released on this one.

Yeah. The charges imply that the victim was injured. It doesn't seem like that would be easy to keep out of the news.

Still a jackhole.

Still an embarrassment.

Nothing's been proven yet so I won't assume the guy is guilty, but when I see blatant homers say "he's innocent because they're OSU fans" I just pray these people never serve on a jury.

Nothing's been proven yet so I won't assume the guy is guilty, but when I see blatant homers say "he's innocent because they're OSU fans" I just pray these people never serve on a jury.

Do you think you're seeing much of that? I've been looking at MGoBlog and this place and that seems like a rare position, even among the blatant homers.

Oh...here it is, now I remember.

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/170/195/1195170.jpg

There's almost no info in the discharge papers originally posted by Bucknuts and some people assumed it was fake since the diagnosis is "ASSAULT"

Also, their original story says the police have a video of it.

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Article/Michigans-Lewan-Accused-Of-Assault-167623

The police actually closed the case before the complainant asked for the case to be reopened. I wonder if they had the video when they 1st decided to close the case. After rereading the story, if the original story is true, the AA police have some explaining to do.

Last edited:
Do you think you're seeing much of that? I've been looking at MGoBlog and this place and that seems like a rare position, even among the blatant homers.

No, just a few jackasses on social media, but it's Facebook/Twitter so I expect stupid comments from people on those sites.

I got news for ya: people like that serve on juries all the time, all over the country, and you probably don't see any problem with it when you agree with them.

toolshed.

Oh well, not on the team anymore. Me no care.

Me agree with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back