Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ocean Acidification

this is not North Carolina; this is an internet site primarily related to Detroit/UM/MSU sports.

stop saying "y'all."

Never.

When I lived in the southwest, I picked up "Howdy". Felt really weird, but awesome the first time I said it. It stuck. "Howdy" is a great word! A couple people picked it up when I brought it to North Carolina. You can say it a lot of different ways. You can basically express how you are doing in the way you say "Howdy".

If I can bring "Howdy" to NC, I can bring y'all to DSF.

Howdy, y'all....that's the perfect way to greet a room of people.

Quick question about ocean acidification...since this is overabundance of H+ ions, and alcohol has OH- ions, are you suggesting we need to have a massive kick ass party and get the ocean drunk???

Howdy, y'all....that's the perfect way to greet a room of people.

Quick question about ocean acidification...since this is overabundance of H+ ions, and alcohol has OH- ions, are you suggesting we need to have a massive kick ass party and get the ocean drunk???

Sure, why not?

I don't know if there's a good way to intervene, but my intuition is to find whatever algae loves the new conditions, harvest it, and use it on land as fertilizer or something. Maybe pump it underground; put the carbon back where we got it.

Back