Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bbw?

does a real source actually substantiate the claim? your first link cites "a campus newspaper" which turns out not to be an actual campus newspaper, but another Conservative blog.

Fun fact; "bbw" is how jwlco describes himself in all his dating profiles. I got the NSA hookup!

does a real source actually substantiate the claim? your first link cites "a campus newspaper" which turns out not to be an actual campus newspaper, but another Conservative blog.

These are Michigan folk:

http://www.michiganreview.com/staff/

Probably assholes, I agree, but Michigan students nevertheless. Could they be wrong? Yea, I guess, but even Michigan men and women get it right from time to time. Good chance this is one of those times.

These are Michigan folk:

http://www.michiganreview.com/staff/

Probably assholes, I agree, but Michigan students nevertheless. Could they be wrong? Yea, I guess, but even Michigan men and women get it right from time to time. Good chance this is one of those times.

Good chance... why? you understand the difference between journalism and editorialism, right?

there's nothing in the actual campus newspaper (the Michigan Daily) about it. granted, this isn't really newsworthy, but you'd think there would be some mention of it, or record they could cite, letter from campus administration, etc., given student discipline was involved.

There's no link to any records here, just one opinion piece citing another.

so I think the whole story is BULLSHIT.

I think jwlcosu is gay

rainbow--flag-gay-pride-jpg.jpg

That was the dumbest, most insubstantial 'story' I have ever read.

No, it's something you went looking for on-line and felt compelled to troll our board with because it sort of involves MICHIGAN.

but not really.

Back