Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sheldon Adelson Gets Epic ?Judge Judy? Treatment

Ginsburg is probably just waiting for Judge Judy's current contact to run out and those icons should appear under people's avatars for a week or so after they commit the fallacy. The method for figuring out who has committed what fallacy would be difficult though.

So you're saying that Judge Judy will be the Supreme Court justice nominate when Ginsberg steps down regardless of the party of the president at the time? And you believe she will be confirmed with overwhelming bipartisan support?

This is a little reminiscent of when General Eisenhower was being courted by the Republicans and the Democrats alike to be the party's presidential nominee.

So you're saying that Judge Judy will be the Supreme Court justice nominate when Ginsberg steps down regardless of the party of the president at the time? And you believe she will be confirmed with overwhelming bipartisan support?

This is a little reminiscent of when General Eisenhower was being courted by the Republicans and the Democrats alike to be the party's presidential nominee.

That would be pretty funny if a president-elect (Palin? It would have to be Palin) was dumb enough to believe those judge shows were real, and nominated Judge Judy, or Mathis, etc. for a Supreme Court position.

They'd probably also appoint Bruce Willis head of the Dept of Homeland Security, Sylvester Stallone head of the joint chiefs, Guy Fieri in charge of White House cuisine for state dinners, etc.

Well, if it's a Tea Party candidate, we're good. Judge Judy has money, so if it's Hillary, we're good. Bernie Sanders might be a problem. We'll need to get him to sit down and discuss the matter with Harbaugh.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever voted straight D, and that's saying something since in Chicago being that a lot of offices don't even have a Republican candidate on the ballot. Instead, I've voted for a lot of Green Party candidates in the last couple elections, sometimes having to look them up and write them in (they are often not on the ballots either).

I actually once voted for GWB. I consider my vote in 2000 the most embarassing thing I've ever done. But I was young. And dumb. And I listened to the old people in my family, who are old. and dumb.

My new alderman (I voted for him) is the only Republican on the city council; oddly enough, given the twisted politics of this city, he (not his Democratic opponent) had union support, and he has pledged to caucus with the Progressive opposition on the city council.

so...

you can go to hell.

LMAO...that's awesome! Seriously awesome! I didn't think you had it in ya, and I have more respect for you now.

Don't beat yourself up about Bush, you were one of many who voted fir him.

That would be pretty funny if a president-elect (Palin? It would have to be Palin) was dumb enough to believe those judge shows were real, and nominated Judge Judy, or Mathis, etc. for a Supreme Court position.

They'd probably also appoint Bruce Willis head of the Dept of Homeland Security, Sylvester Stallone head of the joint chiefs, Guy Fieri in charge of White House cuisine for state dinners, etc.

ROFL, gotta have Kim Kardashian as something...Secretary of the Interior? She'd walk in and be like, "oh, no...this won't do at all...those drapes are hideous and no one paints walls that color any more..."

Paris Hilton should be Secretary of State since there are Hiltons in every state.

Back