Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT Damfran Update for any that might care...readers digest version

damfran

Not in jail...not in rehab. Working 65-70 hrs. a week...and about 15 hours a week at my daughters' dance studio. (Volunteer, yes I've actually become on of the top 5 dads at the studio...go figure). Oldest has had 2 periods now, took my youngest to her first concert yesterday, 5 seconds of summer. Mrs. Damfran the nurse has gone down to part time.

So excited for this year, going to the Maryland game for my away game this year, UNLV, ONE TBD, and OSU for sure.

Went to Art Fair for the first time in awhile, and the fest a fools.
SINCERELY miss the regs and all the diverse idiosyncrocies of the board...I miss being a part of it.

Finally played the Blue course after 3 rounds in the mid 80s elsewhere ........shot a 97 and hit an occupied car on Stae St.....very humbling

We had a pool going about you off the board, just so as not to hurt your feelings if none of it was true.

One third had you in jail and the other third at you in rehab.

Another third had you-sadly-dead.

I apologetically admit I had my money on the latter.

Sorry about that old chum.

So glad that none are true, and I'm also not sorry that I didn't win-but mostly because I also didn't lose either.

Good to see you back man. Hopefully there will be more frequent appearances in the near future.

i was booth sitting throughout art fair - we could have passed each other.Maryland tickets were hard to get - good for you.

glad real life is keeping you going

Thanks guys and ML....SO excited for fall....and college ball! I will do my best to resume the bathroom reviews....the crack fries at Hopcat made me have an emergency there....and the oyster and deviled egg combo at Felix, I think.....made for another dire.....ria situation ;)

glad you're back DF. that's a pretty good slate of games to attend.

Back