Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Flames 3 Red Wings 2 or Final

My guess is if the first year coach messes up the Playoff streak he will be coaching elsewhere next season LOL..

The wings need to turn things around in a big way, and Calgary is an ideal place to start. As of today, the wings are dead last in shots per game, and 4th from worst in shots given up. There's no reason this team shouldn't be much better on both ends. Both Blashill and the players need to be better.

I say bullcrap on that rebound ..yeah it was unfortunate but not 1 wing trade to go down and block it and there were 4 right in front of Howard ... team was out shot again by a crap hole team. Again the wings give up a goal when other team pulls it's goalie :/

Last edited:
4 Damm losses in a row... team is playing like shit.

Some things stay the same ...overtime games we still suck. I guess we have to wait an see about shootouts. Freaking wings blow it late again when other team pulls it'd goalie.

Back