Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

APR for 2015-16 only FBS school

Michlady

With football at 990 & men's Bball at 995

The NCAA national office released the 2015-16 Academic Progress Rate (APR) data and penalty reports for all Division I institutions on Wednesday (May 10) as part of the annual NCAA Division I Academic Performance Program. All 27 University of Michigan varsity athletic programs are well above the threshold required by the NCAA, including eight teams with perfect multiyear scores: baseball, women's cross country, men's golf, women's golf, men's gymnastics, softball, volleyball and wrestling.

The report is based on four-year calculations of data from the 2012-13 through 2015-16 academic years.

Michigan is one of just five schools from the Bowl Subdivision to earn a multiyear score of 993 or greater in the sport of football. Additionally, U-M is the nation's only FBS school to record at least a 990 in football and a 995 in men's basketball. U-M extends its standing as the only school to achieve the aforementioned marks in addition to a 995 or greater in women's basketball.

Additionally, 15 U-M athletic teams recorded perfect 2015-16 academic year scores following 16 perfect scores last year, 24 in 2013-14 and 13 in 2012-13.

The APR is a real-time measure of a team's academic performance and is calculated by reviewing variables such as eligibility, retention and graduation rates of student-athletes competing on every Division I sports team.

http://www.mgoblue.com/genrel/051017aaa.html

Last edited:
impressive!

Not even Stanford can boast numbers like that. Take that Harbaugh!

oh wait...

The Leaders and Best....!

And lol at noter dame sucks -- that overrated school of dickbags would be tied for 10th were it allowed to be in the BigTen.

which it is not.

well aside from hockey, but they're in like five different conferences all told, anyways.

I'm glad to see UNC basketball was able to score so well and allow Roy Williams to earn a $75,000 bonus.

Still waiting on that NCAA ruling regarding those fake classes...thanks NCAA

Back