Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Report: Jim Hackett to be next CEO of Ford Motor Co.

I've driven Shelby Mustangs and Porsche's and Jags and all kinds of cool sports cars back in the day.

I actually drive around in a Mazda 3 and that little compact actually has quite a bit of zip to it (I guess that's why the commercials say "zoom, zoom;") I think of it as the economy compact that thinks it's sports car.

At this point in my life, though, if I had the option, I'd probably want to be driven around in a big giant limo almost all the time; whether I was getting laid or not.

Every now and then I drive up to Tahoe or San Francisco or out to Phoenix or somewhere; if I was gonna do that and I had unlimited resources, I might want to drive a hot sports car.

Although if I had unlimited resources, I'd probably just take a private jet instead, and get picked up by a limo.

Private jet would be great. Honestly, I'd settle for one of these to avoid traffic jams and dumbass drivers. I probably could park it at my office.

gt-450-1.jpg

Lol, we did it in my Jeep the other night while it was parked in our garage ...gotta keep it interesting after all these years!

And did anyone else see Ian Rappoport's Tweet....?

#HarbaughtoFord!!

Does Ford make any specialty vehicles that could be driven in a Gran Prix race?

Byco has told us that he is partial to the Gran Prix.

If he had the means, I figured he'd want to be driven around in one of those modified bulletproof plexiglass cars like the pope has:

popemobile-1.thumbnail.jpg

Back