Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Florida football game will be at 3:30pm

hungry

Awesome!! I just automatically assumed this would be a night game. I much prefer the 3:30 time slot

(stolen from mgoblog, see they are useful sometimes)

game will be on ABC

Flying out to watch the game. Always wanted to see a game at Jerry's house.

Already apologized about my side of that discussion.

You going to move on any time? Or is this going to be your classic hungry poking the bear? Your ability to do that is second to none.

Last edited:

You going to move on any time? Or is this going to be your classic hungry poking the bear? Your ability to do that is second to none.

moving on is a two way street, mon.

Uh, yeah. I agree. Doesn't that require the one party to not keep bringing it up, since I haven't said a word on it in forever?

Last edited:
Uh, yeah. I agree. Doesn't that require the one party to not keep bringing it up, since I haven't said a word on it in forever?

control what you can control, and ignore what you can't. let his words be like water off a duck's back, instead of dagger's into your flesh.

go in peace.

as a visual aid, this should be your response to him:

iStock_000012441609XSmall.jpg

Why apologize? It was funny. It still is.

Not really for my standpoint. I got ripped about it, thought others would grow up and leave it alone. Guess I was wrong.

Not really for my standpoint. I got ripped about it, thought others would grow up and leave it alone. Guess I was wrong.

You actually consider yourself to be able to be ripped by basically total strangers on an Internet message board?

See that there, that's one of the things that makes this running thing so funny.

EDIT: As I'm remembering it is set yourself up for it. You actually made a point to go on a thread to declare that you had absolutely no interest in the subject of the thread. That's a pretty funny and a kind of a weird thing to do, it deserves a little good natured ridicule.

Last edited:

Poking the bear? You can't really use that metaphor here. It doesn't apply.

I can't imagine a scenario where I taunt you until you get angry and maul me.

I'm sure I'll get over it eventually, but until then I'll plug one-liners in where I feel they are appropriate. Don't worry. You're not the only one that has that happen to around here.

Back