Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Deleted Threads

tomdalton22

Yesterday there was a thread about Fielder now it is gone. Is this turning into ESPN where threads get deleted for no good reason?

Do you guys think any of the Tigers read this board. sometimes I'm absolutely convinced Rod and Mario and some of the studio guys do just based on comments they make within 2 mins after something is posted here that will be almost if not identical to what was just said here in a given thread. I think that is awesome if so.

Hey Rod yes um sir, tell em all to relax and stop pressing now and just play, the offense is now expected to score very few if any runs at all so there shouldn't be any pressure now.

Last edited:
Yesterday there was a thread about Fielder now it is gone. Is this turning into ESPN where threads get deleted for no good reason?

The poster who created it was deleted, and I think when that happens all his posts and threads vanish as well. So it wasn't "for no good reason", you just might not know the reason.

Do you guys think any of the Tigers read this board. sometimes I'm absolutely convinced Rod and Mario and some of the studio guys do just based on comments they make within 2 mins after something is posted here that will be almost if not identical to what was just said here in a given thread. I think that is awesome if so.

Hey Rod yes um sir, tell em all to relax and stop pressing now and just play, the offense is now expected to score very few if any runs at all so there shouldn't be any pressure now.

No, not a chance.

They may read some online forums, but it wouldn't be this one.

There are much bigger forums for them to read than this one.

Well I guess the screen name of the released poster wont be revealed.

OK! I won't reveal when my next visit here will be.
Happy Holidays Everyone and Go Tigers!

Back