Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 2 Thread

Damn I listened to Joe Buck for 30 seconds and I already wanted to punch myself in the face

Why has Torri not figured out yet that when he's down 0-2 he's not getting anything close to the plate

Last edited:
Nice to see a struggling player swing on a 3-1 count at ball 4... Lead off hitters who walk please DD.

Okay Max, pick right up where we left them last night.

Coming into Game 2 of the ALCS, Jackson and Hunter had OBPs of .154 and .231, respectively. Big reason Tigers offense is mia.

bucholz w/ 9 pitch inning with our impatient hitters,

max already w/ 7 pitches to snatchbury,
f'n vagirino right on top of the plate,
pedroia making that face 5 times between every pitch, k's swinging, make that nutty face now squirt,

pedo bitching an awful lot for a guy who was rung up on a swing and miss.

big sloppy with a bit of a stare at max after he wiffed too....

yeah roided up chinstrap beard blame the ump for swinging at that pitch,

Max with 17 pitches,

We might as well just throw at Victorino's head if he wants to continue to stand on top of the plate to try and get hit.

Back