Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 3 Thread

Leyland says the series should be 1-1 anyway. Because the Red Sox should have won Game One. Someone please explain that.

Leyland is a

im?be?cile
/ˈimbəsəl,-ˌsil/
noun
informal
noun: imbecile; plural noun: imbeciles
1. a stupid person.
adjective
adjective: imbecile
1. stupid; idiotic.
"try not to be a imbecilic manager"

I'm still so bummed about the game on Sunday that I can barely bring myself to watch this afternoon.

Listening on the radio for the first hour before work is over.

Ok I've seen enough of this big angry guy highlight already...let's make some new more pleasing memories today tigers!

Umpires: HP: Ron Kulpa. 1B: Alfonso Marquez. 2B: Dale Scott. 3B: Dan Iassogna. LF: Joe West. RF: Rob Drake.

Nice low pitch quick inning start for JV..let's pound this lacky bum now!

I didn't watch any pre-game stuff. I wouldn't have been able to stand it.

Have to say, It was on mute,
Another thing that sucks with these national sports stations they don't show any pregame like before, guess they think it's important that we need more of the towers of babble.

Back