Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Starters last 4 starts

manchild98

29 IP 8 hits, 2 runs, 45 strike outs.

2 wins and 2 losses in those games.

The offense has produced a grand total of 9 runs in those 4 games....and go figure, the game where they actually put up 5, they lost.

In 8 playoff games (4 W - 4 L):

8 GS 4 W 2 L 53.3 IP 30 H 12 ER 16 BB 74 SO 2.03 ERA 0.86 WHIP 6.67 IP/GS

Subtract the bad start from Sanchez

7 GS 4 W 1 L 49.0 IP 22 H 7 ER 14 BB 68 SO 1.29 ERA 0.73 WHIP 7.00 IP/GS

"Pitching and defense wins!"

Wait a minute: Rod Beard of the News thinks that strike outs are bad for pitchers:

Idiot.

Last edited:
more amazing stat is that Verlander has given up one run in his last 5 starts and the tigers have lost 4 of those

more amazing stat is that Verlander has given up one run in his last 5 starts and the tigers have lost 4 of those

Our fuckin offense. Words cant describe how pissed off I am at all of them except JP and VMart.

Last edited:
Our fuckin offense. Words cant describe how pissed off I am at all of them except JP and VMart.

2013 Playoff OBP

Martinez .438
Peralta .417
Kelly .417

Fielder .364
Avila .355

Cabrera .273

Infante .233
Hunter .229
Iglesias .222
Dirks .167
Jackson .143

2013 Playoff OBP

Martinez .438
Peralta .417
Kelly .417

Fielder .364
Avila .355

Cabrera .273

Infante .233
Hunter .229
Iglesias .222
Dirks .167
Jackson .143

this is a small sample size of course and Kelly has a few infield hits that skews everything but i'd love to hear your ideal lineup Rebbiv. you've always been pretty good with this kind of analysis, what do you think our ideal lineup would be?

I would sincerely like to see DK play CF and bat lead off right now. Infield hit skews or not, the guy generally puts the ball in play and typically works the count and even draws walks. Decent speed and a good base runner. He simply cannot be any worse than Ajax right now. Never gonna happen but......

this is a small sample size of course and Kelly has a few infield hits that skews everything but i'd love to hear your ideal lineup Rebbiv. you've always been pretty good with this kind of analysis, what do you think our ideal lineup would be?

If facing a RHP:

1. Cabrera 3B
2. Martinez DH
3. Peralta SS
4. Fielder 1B
5. Jackson CF
6. Avila C
7. Hunter RF
8. Kelly LF
9. Infante 2B

vs LHP

1. Cabrera 3B
2. Martinez DH
3. Peralta LF
4. Fielder 1B
5. Hunter RF
6. Infante 2B
7. Avila C
8. Iglesias SS
9. Jackson CF

If facing a RHP:

1. Cabrera 3B
2. Martinez DH
3. Peralta SS
4. Fielder 1B
5. Jackson CF
6. Avila C
7. Hunter RF
8. Kelly LF
9. Infante 2B

vs LHP

1. Cabrera 3B
2. Martinez DH
3. Peralta LF
4. Fielder 1B
5. Hunter RF
6. Infante 2B
7. Avila C
8. Iglesias SS
9. Jackson CF

that's crazy but I like it. I might swap JP and Fielder on the basis of some of the balls he hit in boston, looked closer to the old cabby but again, I love it

Back