Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 4 Thread

1 inning in and I'm already getting frustrated. These fuckers had better break out of it tonight.

I know the pundits will look at the season numbers and wonder why? But are any of us surprised? I'm not, this team has struggled vs quality pitching all year long, they've put up gaudy numbers in a small amount of games that have boosted their over all numbers. The Tigers would win a game 15-3 on 18 hits then score 2 runs the next 2 games on 8 hits total.

We can't hit good pitching.

It's in princess head that everything will be away, maybe he should consider moving closer to the plate and trying to pull it anyway cuz that little half slap to left stuff isn't working..

Again that whole lack of adjusting thing with these guys

Last edited:
I know the pundits will look at the season numbers and wonder why? But are any of us surprised? I'm not, this team has struggled vs quality pitching all year long, they've put up gaudy numbers in a small amount of games that have boosted their over all numbers. The Tigers would win a game 15-3 on 18 hits then score 2 runs the next 2 games on 8 hits total.

We can't hit good pitching.

It's not even always good pitching...and no we shouldn't be surprised..and we aren't but it's still just as frustrating

As bad as Prince has been Ajax and Hunter have been worse. Miggy, aside from 1 hr has not been better. That being said, after he crapped the bed last year in the playoffs, he needed to come up big to make us all forget. Still waiting for that to happen. For what it's worth, I like the lineup change.

When are they going to start tos'en some of these whiny ass Red Sox bitches

When are they going to start tos'en some of these whiny ass Red Sox bitches

They never will in the playoffs. But it does seem they cry about anything they don't like. Strike out on a ball down the middle and they bitch to the ump.....

Solid pitch count after 2. Need to get an early run

They never will in the playoffs. But it does seem they cry about anything they don't like. Strike out on a ball down the middle and they bitch to the ump.....

Puig and Hanley showed up the home plate ump today pretty good and they let it go as well.

Back