Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Prince Fielder's Postseason in a Nutshell

If Sanchez's butt fumble was still not top ten....this is what would have unseated it...Holy hell I couldn't stop laughing.

Sorry Princess you failed to get to the first down marker by a couple of yards.

Do you see him kick his right leg out? He was trying to make it seem like he got tripped by Boagarts so he could be safe on interference.

Stupid fat fuck. Lose some weight and cut those ridiculous dreads.

Do you see him kick his right leg out? He was trying to make it seem like he got tripped by Boagarts so he could be safe on interference.

I think he also "assumed" that when he turned around and that guy was right there...that it was the 3rd baseman...and that 3rd base was right there.

I hope there are some serious conversations betw. DD and Prince about expectations in regards to playing condition and approach to his profession in the offseason. He needs the Pablo Sandoval treatment in the 2010 off season. Sandoval was left off the WS roster in 2010 and went through a rigorous boot camp to drop weight. He didn't keep it off, but his numbers jumped dramatically from 2010 to 2011.

I hope there are some serious conversations betw. DD and Prince about expectations in regards to playing condition and approach to his profession in the offseason. He needs the Pablo Sandoval treatment in the 2010 off season. Sandoval was left off the WS roster in 2010 and went through a rigorous boot camp to drop weight. He didn't keep it off, but his numbers jumped dramatically from 2010 to 2011.

He was not left off the 2010 WS Roster. He got 3 ABs in the WS. He just was benched in favor of Juan Uribe.

I think Prince was just to anxious. Boston was not giving him anything to hit. He should have just taken the walks and let Victor do the damage.

Back