Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tip off is scheduled for 7:10 pm

Hopefully I'm not working at that time. Don't know my schedule till I go in today.

Damn....going to the wings/pens game that night :( Agreed to it months ago with the folks.

I was hoping for a Friday game, that way I wouldn't have to take the day off work. Oh well, a 3 day work week isn't so bad I guess.

I always take the first two days of March Madness off. It's my favorite four day weekend of the year.

Does anyone know if the Michigan game will be available to watch streaming online? I will be at the wings game and can't stand to DVR and stay in the bubble.

Does anyone know if the Michigan game will be available to watch streaming online? I will be at the wings game and can't stand to DVR and stay in the bubble.

If it is like last year, every game will be available to stream through CBS's March Madness app.

Not to jinx and look ahead (knock on wood) but does anyone know the time slots for Saturdays potential game? I know with it being in Milwaukee it likely wouldn't be the noon so possibly 230/5:00?

Back