Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What big first round upsets ya got?

dubbsco

Not the 9 over 8, or 10 over 7, but the big ones.

South:
12 SF Austin over 5 VCU. Reasoning: SF Austin is on a tear, and it's a couple of mid-majors, so I would not be surprised to see this.

East:
13 Delaware over 4 MSU. Reasoning: MSU could be playing a 16, I pick against them every year, it's a bracket tradition.

West:
12 ND State over 5 Oklahoma. Reasoning: Oklahoma is a super overrated 5, I've seen them play several times, left very unimpressed.

Midwest:
14 Mercer over 3 Duke. Reasoning: There's something about Duke that worries me. Mercer is a super veteran team (5 starting seniors). Mercer will fit the role of F Gulf Coast in 2014.

Watched the selection show, haven't looked at it since

I'm a procrastinator

All I heard on every broadcast that the title is MSU after jelling for three games...(well two anyway in the BTT) I have never seen or heard so much Ball sucking for One team on radio or tv..

don't really care, just want MSU to lose.

I despise them with a passion, even worse than Ohio State.

All I heard on every broadcast that the title is MSU after jelling for three games...(well two anyway in the BTT) I have never seen or heard so much Ball sucking for One team on radio or tv..

I've never seen anything like it either, we're not as good as everyone says were are. No picks of Florida to win the title?

I just hope our team doesn't start to believe they're as good as everyone says

Maybe all the announcers think that getting Dawson back will automatically punch their ticket to the Final Four.

The flies are swarming to the MSU offal truck that's a fact.

I've never seen anything like it either, we're not as good as everyone says were are. No picks of Florida to win the title?

I just hope our team doesn't start to believe they're as good as everyone says

All MSU hate aside, Florida has to be feeling pretty disrespected right about now. I have them winning it.

I don't think we're getting too much hype.
e5y5ype2.jpg

I don't remember my picks, but I had a couple 11's over 6's and 7's over 10's.

I didn't really pick any big later round upsets, though I didn't have Wichita State or UF doing much. if either of them is as good as advertised, I'm toast.

I don't feel great about my picks... a couple of the obvious first round upsets, and then mostly favorites advancing. If I nail my FF, I'm good I guess, but I didn't feel particularly inspired making any of them. And I have Michigan winning it all in one of them; since it's run by a Buckeye, I'm guessing not many people will have us going very far in that one, so that alone could win it for me.

6'4" 210 is hardly "bones". You're really reaching with your hating these days.

I don't care what his WWE wrestling stats are. Look at him. He's skinny as hell. He has no business flexing and that's ok. 2 guards don't need to be huge.

those MSU fans look like a bunch of geeks.

I thought MSU students were all supposed to be these ultra-cool party animals? I wouldn't have hung with any of those tools at Michigan.

myth busted, I guess.

I thought MSU students were all supposed to be these ultra-cool party animals? I wouldn't have hung with any of those tools at Michigan.

myth busted, I guess.

When your coach is The Hobbit, you can't expect a very cool looking fan base.

myth busted, I guess.

I don't know. At least they don't all look like the goofs from a few years back with their shirts off, flexing, and having some number painted on their chest about how many days it was since Michigan beat them in some sporting event. I actually think the guys in this picture, except Harris flexing his bones, look somewhat normal.

Back