Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What big first round upsets ya got?

those MSU fans look like a bunch of geeks.

I thought MSU students were all supposed to be these ultra-cool party animals? I wouldn't have hung with any of those tools at Michigan.

myth busted, I guess.

Was this the crew you hung with?

unuduqet.jpg

Last edited:
My higher end $ pools have upset points...first round only......I have a bunch of New Mexico St over San Diego State brackets. also leaning kinda hard with NC State and North Dakota State early on.

I've got Dayton over MSU.

Errr OSU

Last edited:
I've got Dayton over MSU.

Errr OSU

yer smart.

I think I had that in one of two brackets, and unfortunately it was in the one that also had Michigan losing to Duke, so I can't enjoy it that much

Little dude did ours ...

Harvard
NDSU
And EKU > Kansas tomorrow ...

Perfect bracket so far but Ohio losing

*knocks on wood*

Last edited:
Woo I may have been awful with my first week, but at least I got the Mercer one right lol. What a break for Michigan.

Back