Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Good JB Article

yeah, JB's record, and the way we played this season has me expecting a lot.

but on the flip side... we can't stop anyone from scoring if they're also playing well. and we just have to go cold for a few minute stretch against Duke, or anybody else, to be in trouble.

yeah, JB's record, and the way we played this season has me expecting a lot.

but on the flip side... we can't stop anyone from scoring if they're also playing well. and we just have to go cold for a few minute stretch against Duke, or anybody else, to be in trouble.

That exact same scenario applies to Duke as well. Their defense is rated just about the same.

"There are only four younger teams in the NCAA field (Colorado, Texas, Kansas and Kentucky)."

I didn't realize Kansas was that young.

I thought we were one of the youngest teams last year as well.

Since when does age matter? Kentucky is always young because every year about half the team leaves and same with programs like KU.

Michigan might be young, but aside from the true freshmen on the team, EVERYONE else played all the way to the National Title game.

That's "experience" in my book.

Back