Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Breakout player...

easye688

For UM in the tourney. I believe it will be either Zak Irvin or Derrick Walton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Irvin when I read the OP but then again with the way they played down the stretch, there may be a different 'star' each game

There's not going to be a breakout player. They're going to lose to Wofford.

They have got to get the ball to the player with the hot hand each game. They will make it through the first couple of rounds, but unless they can figure this out they will not make it past the sweet 16.

It needs to be GR3! But we have been saying that all year long. Stauskas will be his normal self, LeVert needs to be aggressive and get to the basket. And Robinson needs to do the same. Would love to see GR3 work the paint and use his athletic abilities to get easy shots at the rim!

It needs to be GR3! But we have been saying that all year long. Stauskas will be his normal self, LeVert needs to be aggressive and get to the basket. And Robinson needs to do the same. Would love to see GR3 work the paint and use his athletic abilities to get easy shots at the rim!

Yeah, I have been waiting all year for GRIII. Guy needs to have a breakout tournament if he is at all considering going to the NBA after this season. His performance vs sparty in the B1G tournament was pretty disappointing, so he needs to step up.

We need someone, like Burke was last year, to constantly drive to the basket. He absolutely killed Florida and Syracuse.

they have to get the ball to the guy with the biggest balls on the court, no matter who that is, at any given time.

I want to see ball in the hands of Walton, Nik, and Spike......and Caris when he does not over dribble. The first 3 make the best decisions. Fine if GR 3 wants to drive, but I'm tired of his Ray Jackson pull up right inside the arc jumper..............unless he makes em ;)

To answer the question......I'd LIKE it to be GR3.....but I THINK there will be a time when Spike will come to the rescue at a critical juncture to save the day

Last edited:
Back