Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan 57 Wofford 40 Final

b311j

bilde

Last edited:
I'm not sure why any other teams are even bothering to play today. It appears to be a foregone conclusion that the mighty Fighting Burnt Couches of East Lansing have locked up winning this tourney and are already ordering their Championship rings. But I guess in the interest of advertising revenues, the NCAA will allow the rest of the mere mortal teams to try to win some games.

Let's Go Blue!

Hail to the victors valiant
Hail to the conquering heroes
Hail hail to Michigan, the leaders and best

Hail to the victors valiant
Hail to the conquering heroes
Hail hail to Michigan the champions of the West

Wow, a pregame speech by the other team during a Michigan game. That's a first.

i know it's only two possessions, but I'm not liking what I'm seeing so far. Can't miss easy shots against teams like this.

I really hope the refs swallow their whistles for you game. That was a loooooong basketball game I just watched. Not sure I can take another one.

Okay guys get going and take control

And wildfire getting their rebounds

LeVert is the best all around player on this team.

Back