Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Washtenaw Watchdogs quotes and links to this forum

No surprise there.

see what you did, Red? goddamit.

Can we make our forum private, i.e. so you have to log in at least to see posts?

We got a nice little postin' community here, and I hate to have outsiders coming in and causing trouble for us folks.

5105955_std.png

see what you did, Red? goddamit.

Hang on now. You got involved in that thread before I did. You quoted hailhail more than I did and hailhail responded to each of us once.

Edit: I didn't catch that he quoted two threads...and the 2nd one is my fault.

2nd edit: But the thread I started was about quite a freaking coincidence. I'm still baffled.

Last edited:
Yeah. And regardless of the case, I don't really like Doug and he's not one of us.

Hang on now. You got involved in that thread before I did. You quoted hailhail more than I did and hailhail responded to each of us once.

Edit: I didn't catch that he quoted two threads...and the 2nd one is my fault.

2nd edit: But the thread I started was about quite a freaking coincidence. I'm still baffled.

You started asking him questions, and were all like, "OH, Douglas, please tell us more things! You are so wise."

You started asking him questions, and were all like, "OH, Douglas, please tell us more things! You are so wise."

The hailhail stuff was in full swing before I asked him any questions and you went back and forth with him before I did. I was polite, but I didn't kiss his ass. I even told him that I wanted to find problems with his story.

haha i started that thread. Somebody hijacked it, though.

Well I'm not a big fan of this being out there. I know I've posted articles (definitely back on the old ESPN boards) that I've written in the past from my time at the Daily, and I'm still at the University now. With the effort, you could definitely find out who I am.

Weird.

Well I'm not a big fan of this being out there. I know I've posted articles (definitely back on the old ESPN boards) that I've written in the past from my time at the Daily, and I'm still at the University now. With the effort, you could definitely find out who I am.

Weird.

no one cares who you are.

Hey now, MC. This guy was 'TheVictors08' as a HS kid going to M when he began posting ...

Weird.

I heard Lewan is lookin' for you.

I think lewan was the other guy posing as a lawyer who started arguing with douglas2k. Hmmm so if he's around...

Maybe someone DOES care who hail hail is.

I skimmed through that old thread...I had forgotten that douglas2k called him "Dave" at one point, but then he denied being "Dave".

I skimmed through that old thread...I had forgotten that douglas2k called him "Dave" at one point, but then he denied being "Dave".

that would be pretty sweet if Dave Brandon was in an internet fight with Douglas2K on our board.

and then if Dave Brandon stuck around and started trolling us... taunting us for being too poor to have our own suite for games... he would be taking the AD position to the next level.

Years later, and champ is still on his Internet tough guy grind lol congrats big guy.

I stand by my statement.

To be fair, it's not just you; I don't think anybody cares who anybody who posts on this board is, if that makes sense.

Back