Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Washtenaw Watchdogs quotes and links to this forum

I stand by my statement.

To be fair, it's not just you; I don't think anybody cares who anybody who posts on this board is, if that makes sense.

Oh no you're definitely right. It's just unsettling to see your comments posted on some website.

I thought you were Hail_Hail_to_Michigan?

or were there two "Hail Hail ... 's"?

I remember wishing I hadn't fully spelled out "MichiganChamp," but some creep took "MichChamp" on ESPN, so I couldn't go with the short version til I started posting here

Some HS kid chose TheVictors08 as I was 03 and RABID had created fake accounts for all the other 0- options.

I said something about it being like a new poster opting for "MichWoman" or something and the HS kid got sort of butthurt.

so that wasn't you?

Yes, I was Hail_Hail_to_Michigan way back when, and a much more active poster in like high school (2006-2008). I'm pretty sure there was never multiple hail hail's, though.

Some HS kid chose TheVictors08 as I was 03 and RABID had created fake accounts for all the other 0- options.

I said something about it being like a new poster opting for "MichWoman" or something and the HS kid got sort of butthurt.

so that wasn't you?

Naw but I do remember there being multiple Victors for sure. Definitely wasnt me though.

Those were all RABID or were me after being banned by the ESPNsucks Mods.

I was also, TheVictors04/09/03

Quiluse used to get banned all of the time

I toned it down some later

Quiluse used to get banned all of the time

I toned it down some later

what did you get banned for?

I got banned for posting a video from that show "Whitest kids you know"
and another time for mocking some redneck Oklahoma fan on the main board. I feel like they had less tolerance for trash talking if you went outside your own board.

I got banned for a lot of stuff. By far my favorite reason for getting banned was my parody of an injury that GoBucks was posting about. He'd been in some fender bender but went on about his 'lacerations' and 'hematomas' A regular back then had someone very close who worked in the Columbus PD and who found the accident report. It involved a Chevy Malibu ...

I took the Beverly Hillbillies and wrote a little tune about it ....the Mzinga mod "Grace Cloud" said I was banned for making a mocking song or poem about another poster.

[FONT=&quot]Come and listen to a story about a man named Ed
A poor Columbus queer, barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was posting on a board,
And up through the light came a run-away Ford.

Chevy, actually … Malibu, brand new!

Well the first thing you know Ed’s life flashes through his mind,
Hit from the side, couldn’t see like he was blind,
Said "The Message Board” is the place I ought to be,
So he booted up his gear, posting Brush with Death for thee.

Queen that is, drama queen … hematomas, lacerations….

Well now its time to say good bye to Ed and all his drama,
Sitting in his house alone, crying to his mama,
You're all a bunch of miscreants, back-stabbers and blind sheep,
Ad hominem, name-lobbing, pe-dantic sort of creeps….

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
I’m just fortunate enough to have access…. [/FONT]J

[FONT=&quot]Set a spell, Take your shoes off. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well, off to a meeting!!

Y'all come back now, y'hear?.[/FONT]

Last edited:
i got banned so many times i lost count

can't really remember them all

a lot of them were times I was drawn into arguments and i believe the guy who was doing the most namecalling and taunting was reporting everyone who replied to their posts

sometimes i got banned for seemingly not doing anything at all

I think that sometimes the espn board had something set up to give you a temp ban if you got reported enough times whether there was anything real to the report or not. Then they'd review the ban and reinstate you.

My bad. I'm pretty sure I asked lots of questions. I remember the "assclown" line quite vividly.

Back