Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LOL @ this Michigan fan

Michchamp

After Craft's last ditch shot bounced off the rim, and he was laying on his back in the paint, I texted a couple Michigan friends "Hahahahaha! Nice!"

one guy texted back, "I don't think it's funny. Craft was fouled, but the refs were afraid to a blow a whistle in this game, and that loss just cost me a lot of money."

this from a proud Michigan BBA class of '01.

I think he needs his head examined... for a variety of reasons, least of which is hatred of ohio, though, that is also in question here, since Craft got a gimme on a clear flop on the prior possession.

That lost me a billion dollars. My perfect bracket got busted on the first game.

I thought it was good no call
He ran into those three Dayton guys, he wasn't yet going I outward motion

Who in the hell would pick *ohio to beat Dayton? They got swept by penn state you morons!

should've passed it to someone that can shoot...again. 2 games in a row for him trying to be a hero when he has no shot

Back