Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mich and Texas tip time 5:15 edt

Michlady

Still unhappy with our play today and use have to be cleaner and tighter

You should beat them 7 of 10 but their size poses some potential problems. ASU would have been a better matchup

good time, some guy at work told me 1pm, so i was pissed.

size isn't what has bothered us this year. In all of our losses, the other team has played tough defense (texas sucked yesterday in that area) and they've had one player who absolutely lit us up on offense.

I will say that the one time size really bothered us was with MSU, but the size wasn't so much of a concern as the defense was. They destroyed us on the boards, but keeping us out of the paint was the best thing they could have done. Also didn't help that we missed so many open shots, but I think you could credit the D a bit for those, too.

If we shoot like we did against Wofford, it's going to end badly for us. If we're hitting shots, it's going to end badly for Texas. I don't think there's much in between.

I still worry when we go hot and cold
And agree with monster

If we just jack stuff up there and shoot under 40% we are in trouble
I still think we have some limitations in our game

Texas wants to get the upset win

Hope our guys stay focused and just play

We were all worried about duke, I worry getting to the 16

Last edited:
have to worry about the turnovers, too.

had too many in the last 2 games. have to tighten that up

Barnes is a terrible coach, not many coaches get less out of their talent. If they fall behind early they'll quit

I still worry when we go hot and cold
And agree with monster

If we just jack stuff up there and shoot under 40% we are in trouble
I still think we have some limitations in our game

Texas wants to get the upset win

Hope our guys stay focused and just play

We were all worried about duke, I worry getting to the 16

I am glad Duke is gone, but there is still lots of work to do. This team has not shot well the last two games. Not sure what is going on. Open shots not are just not falling. They have to turn that around tomorrow.

GO BLUE!

Barnes is a terrible coach, not many coaches get less out of their talent. If they fall behind early they'll quit

Damn dude, sometimes you hit the nail on the head.

Kevin Durant is in OKC these days and the UT team looks like they could give a shit. Classic *jinx* post from a random message board dude that will surely cost Michigan, but really it's a matter of execution and beating a lesser team, for Michigan.

Damn dude, sometimes you hit the nail on the head.

Kevin Durant is in OKC these days and the UT team looks like they could give a shit. Classic *jinx* post from a random message board dude that will surely cost Michigan, but really it's a matter of execution and beating a lesser team, for Michigan.

One ff in 15 years but a lot of nba talent with guys like aldridge and Durant who are top 5 nba players

Back