Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

THE Upset ...LOL

Very funny...why, if I ran across this I might post it to the board myself (without checking to see if it had already been posted.)

Want to share it elsewhere

Is your photobucket set so only this can be seen?

My bad - didn't know photobuckwt wasn't showing it

My bad - didn't know photobuckwt wasn't showing it

Oh it is when you post it

It is more about if we can see your other pictures in your photobucket
It is a privacy setting so we can only see what you shared

Meanwhile osu fans cannot take a laugh
I post that and immediately they post about lewan being charged

Last edited:
must be the App on my iPhone - thanks

though I don't think there's anything on that photobucket ...perhaps some nsfw stuff, but

Last edited:
meh, upsets happen. We got beat by Ohio two years ago and followed it up with an appearance in the NCAA championship game.

The one thing that actually does make me laugh about this situation is that Aaron Craft's B1G career ended with a botched last second shot attempt to THAT TEAM UP NORTH and then his collegiate career ended with him getting burned on defense and then a missed shot that rolled off the rim to an in state team.

YAY to my hometown newspaper! ;) I love this. I love even more watching the Buckeye meltdown anytime someone mentions that headline. Bwhahaha. WTG, Flyers!

YAY to my hometown newspaper! ;) I love this. I love even more watching the Buckeye meltdown anytime someone mentions that headline. Bwhahaha. WTG, Flyers!

Biggest liar in dayton just to the right of center.

Jamie Simpson, sounds like a cartoon character and not a weather man.

Back