Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Glasgow suspended for ooener

So... he didn't violate team rules, just the "expectation" that players shouldn't commit crimes.

People see through coachspeak; maybe Hoke should just drop it and say "no comment" when he means "no comment".

an "open criminal complaint..." but no charges yet.

my understanding is that a criminal complaint has to be specific, i.e. it specifies the crime you're being charged with and the set of facts establishing probable cause to support the charge.

so, I guess an "open criminal complaint" means he did something wrong, but the DA is still trying to figure out what to charge him with. Maybe it's battery vs. aggravated battery, or something like that.

Was he about to commit a crime? Is this real-life Minority Report? (great movie by the way)

Back