Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Still fear this region?

Louisville will be extremely tough again if we can get there. Things definitely look a lot rosier now though.

I might be the only one that doesn't buy into Louisville, especially after watching last night. They play like freaking maniacs. If you can break that press, you can beat them.

Got to beat Texas first. I am not thinking about anything but Texas and I hope Belein has the guys prepared.

Our odds of winning our next 2 games according to Nate Silver just jumped from 39% to 52%. (But he's a huge Sparty fan apparently using some Izzo fudge factor in his calculations.)

Got to beat Texas first. I am not thinking about anything but Texas and I hope Belein has the guys prepared.
yes. I'm not overlooking this one. I'm happy Duke lost, because I didn't want to get in a 3pt shooting contest with them, but that was still a matchup down the road anyway

I hope Michigan's players are fired up about Duke being upset. They now have a much easier path to at least the elite 8. They should come out and play like this is their region to lose now.

Hopefully...

Much easier now that it looks like the 6 is done. Michigan could end up playing an 11 or a 14 in the S16 if they get by Texas.

I hope Michigan's players are fired up about Duke being upset. They now have a much easier path to at least the elite 8. They should come out and play like this is their region to lose now.

Hopefully...

This

I still worry

If our shots don't hit or they block out nik we could struggle

Teams like to upset the top seeds

still should worry

if a team doesn't make shots, they lose

basic stuff

Texas looked like they could care less about playing and aside from the clear reality that Duke out is good, tomorrow is the only game that matters.

And buckeyes seem in full meltdown - most hate Duke too but see their loss as good for M.
Heh

Back