Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan wins!

Looks like you guys broke out of your shooting slump at the right time. Good win!

I think we could handle Mercer better than Tennessee. Stokes is a load (26 and 14 against UMass) and McRae is very good as well. Just watching Mercer against Duke they didn't impress me all that much honestly. Duke just decided to shoot nothing but 3s and it played into their hands. They got killed on the offensive glass too, so if they're a sub-par rebounding team then that's another bonus.

I think we could handle Mercer better than Tennessee. Stokes is a load (26 and 14 against UMass) and McRae is very good as well. Just watching Mercer against Duke they didn't impress me all that much honestly. Duke just decided to shoot nothing but 3s and it played into their hands. They got killed on the offensive glass too, so if they're a sub-par rebounding team then that's another bonus.

Well michigan lives by the three as well...

Well michigan lives by the three as well...

You're right sometimes they do. I think Michigan fans know that no matter who we play we have to be hitting our 3s. If not they will be in trouble. Levert, Stauskas, and GR3 are certainly capable of scoring in other ways though, so they need to avoid falling in love with the 3 like Duke did.

Duke shot 37 threes and only 25 two point shots. That's ridiculous, and even Michigan doesn't shoot it at that kind of rate.

congrats to Michigan, the better team won. this rest/break is going to be huge for you guys too, 5 games in 9 days before that.

Live and die by the three

Didnt work for Villanova

Worked for us

But we did go silent for 6 minutes. That scares me

Back