Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

List of asshole names

What about Masha ...Russian, pronounced like Marsha by a Bostonian

she has a couple friends named Masha, but not in the US. it's the equivalent of Marie/Mary in Russian.

Oddly, my three year old daughter, who doesn't know a lick of Russian, loves to watch Masha and the Bear. How she found it out and/or if she understands it, I haven't a clue...

champ, any of your wife's friends named Masha live with a bear?

What about Masha ...Russian, pronounced like Marsha by a Bostonian

What if Masha had a younger sister Janka, who was always complaining to her parents, the Bradishkabonchevitzes, about how much attention her older sister Masha would get, and always started her rants about it with "oh Masha, Masha Masha!!??"

And what if Janka's only ally in the house was the maid Alishnia, who empathicized with Janka's plight?

What then?

Last edited:
Oddly, my three year old daughter, who doesn't know a lick of Russian, loves to watch Masha and the Bear. How she found it out and/or if she understands it, I haven't a clue...

champ, any of your wife's friends named Masha live with a bear?

ive seen that show. my wife has played it for my son a few times, but he actually doesnt like it that much. theres an older soviet claymation show called "cheburashka" about a little talking bear toy which he seems to prefer. you can find episodes on you tube, often with subtitles. its actually really well done. a lot of soviet kid's entertainment is mixed quality, though you could say the same about US stuff. we watched some old episodes of gumby and they are hilariously bad. the voice acting is like laugh out loud ridiculous

What if Masha had a younger sister Janka, who was always complaining to her parents, the Bradishkabonchevitzes, about how much attention her older sister Masha would get, and always started her rants about it with "oh Masha, Masha Masha!!??"

And what if Janka's only ally in the house was the maid Alishnia, who empathicized with Janka's plight?

What then?
oh, you mean the Bradushka Bunch. ive seen that show

I forgot two more obvious asshole names:

Tucker
Buckley

Back