Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Olbermann suspended this week after twitter war with Penn Staters

No need for you to wait for his response to get started; I suggest you call him an imbecile for thinking Miguel Cabrera did not deserve his two MVP awards right in your invitation.

Last edited:
No need for you to wait for his response to get started; I suggest you call him an imbecile for thinking Miguel Cabrera did not deserve his two MVP awards right in your invitation.

he'll say "oh yeah wise guy? let's you and me fight... on the internets!"

M called me senior year for money (like a 22yr old almost Alum has money to donate) and a few other housemates. One did some digging after (he's an atty now) and found that only .10 from every $1 actually made it to the school/scholarship and $.90 went to admin of the calls, etc

United Way sucks too.

Agree about the "charity" angle. I know guys who host client events and charge a cover (which goes to charity) in order to circumvent FINRA rules governing such deals.

So give me $20 and I will donate it to Denver Safe house (after paying the bar tab)

Back