Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Leonard Nimoy Dead:

"May the force be with you, Grasshopper..." I used to love it when he would say that..

the-needs-of-the-many.jpg

Live long, and prosper.

"We are assembled here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. And yet it should be noted that in the midst of our sorrow, this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtQUePN5y40

Last edited:
Dude lived to about 82, and that's a pretty good age to live to; both my parents (now deceased) lived beyond that age; and neither seemed to be having a lot of fun past that age...

Last edited:
Yeah I really liked that Mirror mirror episode.. But I am a trek guy.... I liked them all...

Back