Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Well, well, well

GoBlueInAtlanta

The walls are kinda bare, but it is much roomier than the other board.

I've been a member of another board for about 3 years that uses Pro-Boards. I like the way it works. I was afraid ESPN was going with a system closer to the ones they use for SportsNation and sure enough they did.

Jever4321 said:
Hmm, no way to quote a previous post?

Upper right corner of the post you want to quote.

Set the time by going to your profile (located in the header bar) and Modify Profile.

There's a quote option. And as far as time, change it in profile. Mine was wrong at first too but its fine now.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Jever4321 said:
Hmm, no way to quote a previous post?

Upper right corner of the post you want to quote.

Set the time by going to your profile (located in the header bar) and Modify Profile.
Ahh, you mean the button that says quote... That makes sense.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]There's a quote option. And as far as time, change it in profile. Mine was wrong at first too but its fine now.
I will do that. Thank you.

And if Monster wants to ..or the board wants to, we can create a "post karma" system --- the proboards are far better and only moderated by the "staff" of the board.

So .... FUCK THAT SHIT, Disney!!!

HA!

Yeah, I'm liking this. At times it seemed tough trying to keep myself from being banned on the espn board. Some times small jokes would get me zapped.

ESPN threatened to ban me for trying to post this jever beer as my avatar. Give me a break.

Jever4321 said:
ESPN threatened to ban me for trying to post this jever beer as my avatar. Give me a break.

In Modify Profile you can adjust your avatar pic so it doesn't look so squatty (not that there's anything wrong with squatty). Make the height a little bigger than the width.

Back