Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Military Exercise in Texas (Infowars type stuff)

wow, that site is a shit pile of pop up ads, clickbait, and who-knows-what else.

but, yeah, sounds like those guys are pretty retarded. Obama is going to invade Texas to forcibly convert Texans to Islam.

You know what's ironic? if Obama went on TV and declared he was really going to do that, I'd be like "sweet! go for it! bomb the shit out of them."

this also just happened in Texas. presumably the event ended how the organizers intended it to (?) although the were probably hoping for a little more bloodshed.

Yeah, the link sucks, but it was the first I saw with both videos. These people also think Wal Mart has something to do with it because of the timing of those 5 walmarts for "pipe repair".

Can we just let Mexico have Texas back?

Just emigrate the lot of them (from every state) to that massively huge & growing island of floating plastic in the Pacific btw HI & CA, where they can freely be sociopaths vs each other...since not all Texans are fucking whackjobs, and every state has @ least some.

I felt bad for the Lt Col. Man there was a lot of inbred dumb in that room. He showed great restraint from saying WTF is wrong with you folks? My god the information these people are getting is down right unbelievable.

Back