Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Excerpt from Bacon's book

I read that too ....

Was thinking of going back over the board and matching vs the book when it's out. Then comparing vs the NFL media who had it ALL WRONG THE WHOLE, ENTIRE TIME!!!

That's awesome. And it gives me hope that he might just stick around for a while, too. Thanks for sharing.

I read that too ....

Was thinking of going back over the board and matching vs the book when it's out. Then comparing vs the NFL media who had it ALL WRONG THE WHOLE, ENTIRE TIME!!!

Oakland is still in play

LOL, I still tweet that at Ian Rappoport when he pops up on my TL

I just sent him one a little bit ago. I'm blocked by a San Fran reporter forget his name but he was pissing me off about Harbaugh.

The Ironton Ferry is nowhere near the Leelanau Peninsula.

Does anyone remember what the issue was with 3 and Out that people were calling Bacon out on? I'm pretty sure he said something that was factually wrong, like he described a scene when Michigan was down at halftime for a game where they were up at halftime or something like that.

I tried to buy it 6 days ago at M Den....I thought it was out...pretty bummed

Back