Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

BTN practice notes

I wonder what your record is against the aforementioned "crappy" schools since Lloyd Carr left?

what does that have to do with your comment about the BTN making the conference rich?

we didn't need the money. I'd rather Harbaugh didn't blow them off, but I don't know anything about the details, how it was handled, etc. He's done interviews with some of the BTN guys already, BTW, so it's not like he's singling them out to snub them.

what does that have to do with your comment about the BTN making the conference rich?

we didn't need the money. I'd rather Harbaugh didn't blow them off, but I don't know anything about the details, how it was handled, etc. He's done interviews with some of the BTN guys already, BTW, so it's not like he's singling them out to snub them.
The record has to do with michigan losing to the schools that you call crappy. If you're going to make a childish dig, at least make it about trams that haven't kicked your ass for a decade

If you're refusing the money I understand blowing them off. The btn tours every campus before each season and every coach has obliged. It's a dick move not to talk to them, no matter how the slappies try to spin it. It's either "I don't know the details" or "fuck the media." I'm sure that other coaches didn't always want to talk to them, but it's something you do out of obligation.

I have respect for the argument that Harbaugh is a prick but he's been successful so you'll tolerate him being an asshole. Saying that blowing the btn off isn't shitty is just pride and ego preventing you from admitting the truth, at least publicly.

Last edited:
It's a little bit of a shitty thing to do, but it isn't a big deal. The media is garbage to me. I like how Belichick treats them like garbage too.

BTN still got to come and broadcast from practice and interview players. Get over it.

Last edited:
It's a little bit of a shitty thing to do, but it isn't a big deal. The media is garbage to me. I like how Belichick treats them like garbage too.

BTN still got to come and broadcast from practice and interview players. Get over it.
It is a shitty thing to do. Thanks for finally admitting it.

It is a shitty thing to do. Thanks for finally admitting it.

A tiny bit. I couldn't care less. The media misses out on one interview. Boo fucking hoo.

Maybe you should go to the BTN corporate office and console them. Hug them and tell them big, bad Jim will give them the next interview.

Last edited:
sbee hasn't been this much of a Michigan-hating-crank in a while. maybe he got up on the wrong side of the bed this AM?

like when he does that, he sees his neighbors UM flag flying outside his window or something.

sbee hasn't been this much of a Michigan-hating-crank in a while. maybe he got up on the wrong side of the bed this AM?

like when he does that, he sees his neighbors UM flag flying outside his window or something.
No, I just think he's an asshole, a shitty human who goes out of his way to piss people off. This btn thing is just another example. I think you guys are ok with all of it as long as he wins and he's undefeated right now.

No, I just think he's an asshole, a shitty human who goes out of his way to piss people off. This btn thing is just another example. I think you guys are ok with all of it as long as he wins and he's undefeated right now.

Yeah, that asshole and shitty human being while on a missionary trip to Peru:

19395.jpg

But of course, you're the kind of guy who forms his opinion of a man based on how he treats Colin Cowherd... who certainly deserves respect.

can you believe this? Here's Harbaugh posing for a picture with his family, instead of doing a promo for the BTN:
th

WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE ASSHOLE!!!

after all the BTN did for him and Michigan...

Well I'm convinced. Harbaugh is the devil. Who goes to Peru?! Am I right? What a dick!

Do you know how many BTN interviews he could have done while in Peru? The audacity of some people. Bring back Hoke.

Last edited:
The friends of Sarah I know say very nice things about him as a father and friend.

They have no idea what they're talking about though. I'd go with the causal leap that takes declining an interview with the conference PR mouthpiece to be an indictment of character

But you're a spiteful fucking dickwad, so f course you do.

You read this thread and others and you start to realize why some are openly saying that some kind of an upgrade is in order. Too many of these threads turn flat ugly in a heartbeat.

Why in the world does a sparty care whether or not Harbaugh gives an interview? Just one more thing to whine about.
Is there anything about UM, and especially Harbaugh, that they won't whine about?

can you believe this? Here's Harbaugh posing for a picture with his family, instead of doing a promo for the BTN:
th

WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE ASSHOLE!!!

after all the BTN did for him and Michigan...
That's the second family, right? After he cheated on his first wife. I just want to make sure I have this right. Also, was the drunk and disorderly arrest when he was with the first family or was that the dui? I can't keep it all straight. But really, he posed for a nice picture so he must be a great guy.

Last edited:
There's a lot of protesting going on for a minor slight where the protester was not slighted in the slightest.

Come on guys, give SBEE a break. He has got to have something to whine about. That chip on the sparty shoulder never seems to get smaller. Winning humbly is hard for sparty fans. There just not that used to it.

Last edited:
Back